Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Episode 302

Television can be stressful. Take September 17 please, for example (by the way, if you're not picking up my references to The Office, it's time to start re-watching old episodes). Oh, by the way, OH MY GOD.

On September 17, the following television shows need to be watched primetime: Survivor, Parks and Recreation, The Office, Community -- are we feeling stressed yet? --The Jay Leno Show, Project Runway. Not bad for a 2.5 hour time slot. But that's just September 17. We can't forget about shows that start later, or happen to not be on Thursday nights: 30 Rock, Top Chef, Glee, So You Think You Can Dance, The Next Iron Chef, How I Met Your Mother, 90210.

I may -- may -- just be counting my lucky stars that LOST doesn't start again until 2010.

P.S. I know that I'm not dedicated enough since I don't watch True Blood, Mad Men, blah blah blah, but there are only so many brain cells a girl can lose. I need to save some for the rest of the Twilight series.

No comments:

Post a Comment