Friday, February 5, 2010

Episode 411

Some of the best TV moments are those when we suddenly are able to relate to a character who is usually completely (and amazingly) out of touch with reality. As I've mentioned a couple times in various posts, these moments usually happen with characters like Michael Scott and Leslie Knope. The most recent Michael or Leslie on TV comedy comes in the form of Phil Dunphy on Modern Family. And on this week's episode, we had one of those precious moments when Phil is more like us than we thought. We're getting older and, just like Phil, we have to understand that. If only our revelations came in the form of 40-second moments of pure hilarity.

Here's the moment.

P.S. I didn't want to just post a link to a clip without some kind of comment, so I wrote a lead-in paragraph to make it seem like I was actually adding anything to the clip itself. What I'm trying to say is this: TV speaks for itself. Which is awesome, but it doesn't mean I'm going to stop trying to speak for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment