Sunday, October 11, 2009

Episode 311

If you have fifteen minutes to spare, stop reading this entry and go to this site immediately. There, you will find a quiz in which you are asked to name the titles of the shows that accompany the top 100 television episodes of all time, according to TV Guide.

The first time I did it, I had the embarrassing showing of only being able to name 40 shows. It was not a good moment for me, I'll tell you that much. BUT -- without looking at the ones I missed, I let a day pass and took it again just now and I came up with 65. (I also missed 9 of the shows I had originally named the first time, so I am going to reward myself with a grand total of 74 -- you can judge me as you wish for skewing the results.) And as much as I hate to give you an automatic answer in case you try, but I think we can fairly say I named 74 out of 99, because one of the top 100 episodes comes from the GILMORE GIRLS (wtf) which I clearly was not going to type in as having made TV history.

Oh, and did I mention that by having fifteen free minutes, I meant five hours and fifteen minutes because you will inevitably get dragged into all of the other amazing quizzes on the site? Sorry, I probably should have mentioned that before you clicked.

1 comment:

  1. I was literally too overwhelmed to even start. How the crap did you do that? And who the crap knows the titles of TV show episodes!? Oh wait. You.

    ReplyDelete