In just one episode, the following three Dawson's Creek plot points went down:
- Felicity enters a beauty pageant to win scholarship money. (See Joey entering a beauty pageant to win.)
- Noel offers Felicity his windfall money to pay for school, but she's too proud to accept. (See Dawson offering Joey his windfall money, but she's too proud to accept.)
- Felicity is late, i.e., might be pregnant. Turns out she's not. (See Joey being late, i.e., might be pregnant. Turns out she's not.)
- Emotionally damaged bad boy becomes a Big Brother volunteer? Check.
- Fire destroys the one thing the leading lady loves? Check.
- Smart overachieving girl cheats on a major assessment but gets off easy? Check.
If anyone else wants to join in on the fun, please do.
P.S. I'm really glad J.J. Abrams worked out the time-travel kinks in Felicity before he tried it on LOST. Because, oh boy, the kinks were aplenty.